Ancestral - Dofus (Agride).
Bienvenue sur notre Forum, Ici vous allez pouvoir: voir les conditions de recrutement, les métiers de nos membres, les sorties organisées, et encore plus!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012)
   Ancestral - Dofus (Agride). Index du Forum  .::. Générale  .::. Présentation des joueurs IG & IRL

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xeengerm

Message Posté le : Sam 21 Mai - 06:33 (2016)    Sujet du message : Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012) Répondre en citant

Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012) > bit.ly/240XTKq

Discography,,,Browser,,,previous,,,next,,,Stream,,,or,,,buy,,,on:,,,Release,,,Date,,,October,,,16,,,,2012,,,Duration,,,48:50,,,Genre,,,Pop/Rock,,,Blues,,,Styles,,,Blues-Rock,,,American,,,Trad,,,Rock,,,Submit,,,Corrections,,,Album,,,Moods,,,Amiable/Good-Natured,,,Boisterous,,,Brash,,,Brooding,,,Confident,,,Dramatic,,,Earnest,,,Earthy,,,Exuberant,,,Fiery,,,Gutsy,,,Intimate,,,Laid-Back/Mellow,,,Passionate,,,Plaintive,,,Poignant,,,Reflective,,,Reverent,,,Romantic,,,Rousing,,,Rowdy,,,Sentimental,,,Street-Smart,,,Stylish,,,Swaggering,,,Visceral,,,Wistful,,,Bittersweet,,,Melancholy,,,Raucous,,,Yearning,,,Album,,,Themes,,,Affection/Fondness,,,Feeling,,,Blue,,,Girls,,,Night,,,Out,,,Guys,,,Night,,,Out,,,Heartache,,,In,,,Love,,,Introspection,,,Late,,,Night,,,Loss/Grief,,,Reflection,,,Regret,,,Solitude,,,Beth,,,Hart,,,Bang,,,Bang,,,Boom,,,Boom,,,AllMusic,,,Rating,,,6,,,User,,,Ratings,,,(0),,,Your,,,Rating,,,Overview,,,↓,,,User,,,Reviews,,,↓,,,Credits,,,↓,,,Awards,,,↓,,,Releases,,,↓,,,Similar,,,Albums,,,↓,,,Share,,,this,,,page,,,facebook,,,twitter,,,google+,,,AllMusic,,,Review,,,by,,,Stephen,,,Thomas,,,Erlewine,,,Beth,,,Hart,,,received,,,a,,,considerable,,,boost,,,from,,,her,,,collaboration,,,with,,,guitarist,,,Joe,,,Bonamassa,,,,but,,,her,,,2013,,,album,,,,Bang,,,Bang,,,Boom,,,Boom,,,,finds,,,the,,,blues-rock,,,belter,,,returning,,,to,,,her,,,comfort,,,zone,,,,working,,,with,,,producer,,,Kevin,,,Shirley,,,and,,,running,,,through,,,a,,,selection,,,of,,,songs,,,that,,,are,,,originals;,,,songs,,,that,,,emphasize,,,Hart's,,,range,,,and,,,powerTrack,listing[edit]americansongwriter.comTitle,,Writer(s),,Length,,1.That,,means,,Bang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom,,feels,,familiar,,without,,being,,complacent:,,there,,is,,no,,surprise,,in,,style,,but,,rather,,in,,attack,,,how,,Hart,,waits,,for,,the,,precise,,moment,,to,,unleash,,her,,furyReferences[edit]Title,,,Writer(s),,,Length,,,12"Thru,,,The,,,Window,,,of,,,My,,,Mind",,,,,,Hart,,,,Westberg,,,4:22,,,8Sometimes,,it,seems,that,Hart,would,be,well-served,by,stretching,herself,just,a,bit,,but,Bang,Bang,Boom,Boom,isn't,an,album,that's,meant,to,surpriseitunes.apple.comIt's,,,supposed,,,to,,,hit,,,its,,,mark,,,with,,,precision,,,and,,,minimal,,,flair,,,,and,,,that's,,,exactly,,,what,,,it,,,doesBang,Bang,Boom,Boom,is,the,sixth,studio,album,by,American,singer-songwriter,Beth,HartHome,,About,,Beth,,Tour,,News,,Music,,&,,Lyrics,,Videos,,Photos,,Shop,,Contact,,Press,,Home,,About,,Beth,,Tour,,News,,Music,,&,,Lyrics,,Videos,,Photos,,Shop,,Contact,,Press,,Bang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom,,Released2012,,Lyrics,,Listen,,BUY,,CD/LP,,Download,,Tweet,,LYRICS,,Baddest,,BluesBang,,Bang,,Boom,,BoomBetter,,ManCaught,,Out,,in,,the,,RainSwing,,My,,Thing,,Back,,AroundWith,,You,,EverydayThru,,the,,Window,,of,,My,,MindSpirit,,of,,GodThere,,in,,Your,,HeartThe,,Ugliest,,House,,on,,the,,BlockEverything,,Must,,ChangeI'd,,Rather,,Go,,Blind,,w/,,Jeff,,Beck,,(Bonus,,Track),,My,,love,,has,,come,,along,,My,,dreams,,become,,a,,song,,My,,days,,are,,bright,,and,,sunny,,Funny,,why,,Im,,so,,blue,,The,,man,,is,,like,,a,,drug,,Humiliating,,and,,I,,cant,,get,,enough,,Love,,and,,all,,its,,splendor,,Has,,surrendered,,its,,every,,blow,,Bad,,is,,the,,blues,,that,,I,,know,,If,,this,,is,,love,,What,,was,,I,,thinking,,If,,this,,is,,love,,What,,the,,hell,,am,,I,,,am,,I,,gonna,,do,,And,,that,,man,,has,,got,,me,,sinking,,To,,the,,bottom,,of,,the,,blue,,Its,,what,,I,,choose,,Love,,is,,the,,baddest,,blues,,The,,joy,,versus,,the,,pain,,No,,my,,joy,,it,,aint,,the,,same,,So,,Ill,,put,,it,,plain,,and,,simple,,Just,,like,,front,,page,,news,,Love,,is,,the,,baddest,,blues,,Love,,is,,the,,baddest,,blues,,If,,this,,is,,love,,What,,was,,I,,thinking,,If,,this,,is,,love,,What,,the,,hell,,am,,I,,,am,,I,,gonna,,do,,And,,that,,man,,has,,got,,me,,sinking,,To,,the,,bottom,,of,,the,,blue,,Guess,,that,,I,,lose,,Love,,is,,the,,baddest,,blues,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:,,Beth,,Hart,,Road,,is,,wide,,sky,,is,,black,,Rattle,,snake,,running,,down,,your,,back,,Desert,,howls,,liars,,moon,,Bangbang,,bang,,boomboom,,boom,,boom,,I,,want,,your,,loveI,,want,,your,,love,,I,,want,,your,,poison,,in,,my,,cup,,Morning,,sun,,rising,,soon,,Bangbang,,bang,,boomboom,,boom,,boom,,Bang,,bang,,in,,a,,ring,,of,,fire,,Bang,,bang,,my,,sweet,,desire,,Bang,,bang,,my,,love,,is,,true,,Bang,,bangI,,die,,for,,you,,Bangbang,,bang,,boomboom,,boom,,boom,,Count,,it,,down,,from,,10,,to,,1,,Crazy,,heart,,lucky,,gun,,We,,were,,born,,bad,,blood,,and,,bones,,Youre,,the,,sticks,,and,,I,,am,,the,,stones,,Bang,,bang,,in,,a,,ring,,of,,fire,,Bang,,bang,,my,,sweet,,desire,,Bang,,bang,,my,,love,,is,,true,,Bang,,bangI,,die,,for,,you,,Bangbang,,bang,,boomboom,,boom,,boom,,Ill,,be,,Bonnie,,youll,,be,,Clyde,,Rock,,n,,roll,,suicide,,Meet,,you,,on,,the,,other,,side,,Bullets,,made,,from,,silver,,spoons,,I,,got,,em,,baby,,just,,for,,you,,Go,,ahead,,and,,make,,your,,move,,And,,do,,it,,soon,,Bang,,bang,,in,,a,,ring,,of,,fire,,Bang,,bang,,my,,sweet,,desire,,Bang,,bang,,my,,love,,is,,true,,Bang,,bangI,,die,,for,,you,,Bang,,Bang,,(bang,,bang),,Bang,,bang,,(boom,,boom),,Bang,,bang,,(bang,,bang),,Oh,,bang,,bang,,(boom,,boom),,And,,the,,next,,bang,,bang,,might,,be,,for,,you,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:Beth,,Hart,,&,,Rune,,Westberg,,He,,got,,me,,feeling,,so,,fine,,He,,taught,,the,,sun,,how,,to,,shine,,He,,turns,,my,,water,,to,,wine,,He,,do,,it,,every,,time,,Aint,,nothing,,better,,than,,that,,I,,let,,him,,play,,with,,my,,cat,,Got,,nothing,,on,,but,,his,,hat,,Aint,,nothing,,wrong,,with,,that,,All,,that,,I,,want,,him,,to,,know,,That,,I,,want,,him,,to,,know,,Is,,that,,I,,love,,him,,so,,Hes,,better,,than,,I,,ever,,had,,More,,than,,I,,can,,stand,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,,better,,man,,Who,,loves,,better,,than,,,better,,than,,Better,,than,,you,,ever,,can,,Dont,,want,,no,,animal,,Acting,,so,,out,,of,,control,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,He,,grease,,my,,pan,,Better,,than,,you,,can,,Hes,,no,,complicated,,man,,Hes,,happy,,holding,,my,,hand,,He,,likes,,to,,swim,,in,,my,,tub,,I,,like,,his,,rubadub,,Hes,,never,,stolen,,my,,car,,Or,,tried,,to,,pawn,,my,,guitar,,He,,doesnt,,flirt,,with,,my,,friends,,My,,money,,he,,dont,,spend,,All,,that,,I,,want,,him,,to,,know,,That,,I,,want,,him,,to,,know,,Is,,that,,I,,love,,him,,so,,Hes,,better,,than,,I,,ever,,had,,More,,than,,I,,can,,stand,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,,better,,man,,Who,,loves,,better,,than,,,better,,than,,Better,,than,,you,,ever,,can,,Dont,,want,,no,,animal,,Acting,,so,,out,,of,,control,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,He,,grease,,my,,pan,,Better,,than,,you,,can,,Love,,and,,happinessI,,have,,received,,Love,,has,,surely,,been,,so,,good,,to,,me,,I,,finally,,found,,myself,,apiece,,of,,sky,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,,better,,man,,Who,,loves,,better,,than,,,better,,than,,Better,,than,,you,,ever,,can,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,,better,,man,,Who,,loves,,better,,than,,,better,,than,,Better,,than,,you,,ever,,can,,Dont,,want,,no,,animal,,Acting,,so,,out,,of,,control,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,I,,found,,me,,a,,better,,man,,Who,,loves,,better,,than,,Better,,than,,you,,ever,,can,,He,,grease,,my,,pan,,Better,,than,,you,,can,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:Beth,,Hart,,&,,Monty,,Byrom,,Im,,under,,your,,spell,,Aint,,nobodys,,business,,Im,,already,,there,,And,,it,,aint,,nobodys,,business,,Every,,time,,he,,walks,,out,,the,,door,,I,,wonder,,if,,hes,,ever,,coming,,back,,But,,I,,cant,,help,,but,,love,,the,,taste,,of,,danger,,baby,,And,,the,,howl,,and,,the,,wind,,and,,the,,rough,,of,,his,,hands,,I,,got,,caught,,out,,in,,the,,rain,,If,,I,,die,,I,,dont,,care,,Im,,in,,love,,Im,,in,,love,,,Im,,in,,love,,with,,this,,man,,I,,got,,caught,,out,,,caught,,out,,,caught,,out,,In,,the,,rain,,I,,heard,,him,,crying,,in,,his,,sleep,,last,,night,,No,,man,,wants,,to,,be,,told,,that,,hes,,been,,crying,,When,,he,,wakes,,up,,I,,tell,,him,,its,,gonna,,be,,alright,,But,,I,,know,,that,,he,,knows,,that,,Im,,just,,lying,,I,,heard,,he,,shot,,a,,man,,down,,in,,the,,street,,And,,it,,tore,,his,,soul,,apart,,Last,,night,,when,,he,,was,,making,,love,,to,,me,,There,,was,,a,,,another,,woman,,in,,his,,heart,,I,,got,,caught,,out,,in,,the,,rain,,If,,I,,die,,I,,dont,,care,,Im,,in,,love,,Im,,in,,love,,,Im,,in,,love,,with,,this,,man,,I,,got,,caught,,out,,,caught,,out,,,caught,,out,,In,,the,,rain,,,in,,the,,rain,,I,,got,,caught,,out,,in,,the,,rain,,If,,I,,die,,I,,dont,,care,,,I,,dont,,care,,Im,,in,,love,,,Im,,in,,love,,I,,got,,caught,,out,,,caught,,out,,,caught,,out,,In,,the,,rain,,,in,,the,,rain,,In,,his,,name,,In,,his,,pain,,Aint,,nobodys,,business,,Aint,,nobody,,,aint,,nobody,,,aint,,nobodys,,business,,I,,wont,,kiss,,and,,tell,,Like,,aspell,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:Beth,,Hart,,&,,James,,House,,Why,,have,,a,,song,,if,,you,,aint,,gonna,,sing,,Make,,a,,move,,do,,your,,thing,,It,,dont,,really,,matter,,if,,youre,,out,,of,,tune,,So,,enjoy,,yourself,,all,,afternoon,,Im,,putting,,my,,foot,,down,,And,,swing,,my,,thing,,back,,around,,And,,play,,my,,favorite,,tune,,Do,,dew,,dee,,dup,,de,,dap,,de,,doo,,Why,,buy,,the,,shoes,,if,,you,,aint,,gonna,,dance,,Free,,your,,mind,,take,,a,,chance,,What,,are,,you,,doing,,just,,hanging,,around,,Shake,,a,,hip,,go,,down,,town,,Im,,putting,,my,,foot,,down,,And,,swing,,my,,thing,,back,,around,,And,,play,,my,,favorite,,tune,,Do,,dew,,dee,,dup,,de,,dap,,de,,doo,,I,,better,,sooner,,than,,later,,Pull,,my,,head,,out,,the,,sand,,Stop,,lying,,in,,the,,gutter,,Sipping,,whiskey,,with,,my,,crackers,,and,,spam,,Why,,wear,,the,,ring,,if,,it,,aint,,gonna,,shine,,Tell,,your,,man,,youre,,worth,,the,,dime,,And,,why,,have,,a,,heart,,if,,it,,aint,,gonna,,buzz,,Kiss,,him,,hard,,and,,feel,,his,,love,,Im,,putting,,my,,foot,,down,,and,,swing,,my,,thing,,back,,a,,Im,,putting,,my,,foot,,down,,and,,switch,,this,,hip,,back,,a,,And,,playmy,,own,,damn,,tune,,Do,,dew,,dee,,dup,,de,,dwap,,de,,doo,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:,,Beth,,Hart,,I,,guess,,your,,labor,,wasnt,,in,,vain,,To,,get,,out,,your,,way,,I,,did,,everything,,But,,Ive,,been,,falling,,in,,love,,with,,you,,everyday,,It,,wasnt,,easy,,I,,know,,Some,,of,,those,,nights,,it,,probably,,seemed,,impossible,,But,,Ive,,been,,falling,,in,,love,,with,,you,,everyday,,Every,,time,,the,,sun,,comes,,up,,I,,turn,,back,,around,,Im,,climbing,,all,,the,,walls,,that,,I,,built,,To,,keep,,you,,out,,And,,all,,the,,bridges,,you,,,you,,tried,,to,,burn,,Have,,all,,fallen,,down,,Its,,you,,and,,me,,now,,Next,,to,,you,,I,,want,,to,,lie,,On,,your,,shoulder,,when,,I,,need,,to,,cry,,Im,,so,,happy,,that,,you,,came,,To,,ease,,the,,darkness,,and,,ease,,the,,pain,,And,,Ive,,been,,falling,,in,,love,,with,,you,,Falling,,in,,love,,with,,you,,Falling,,in,,love,,with,,you,,Falling,,in,,love,,,falling,,in,,love,,With,,you,,everyday,,Ive,,been,,falling,,in,,love,,with,,you,,everyday,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:Beth,,Hart,,&,,Juan,,Winans,,I,,could,,fly,,away,,And,,leave,,it,,all,,behind,,I,,could,,take,,a,,train,,But,,I,,would,,rather,,fly,,I,,could,,escape,,thru,,the,,window,,of,,mind,,But,,I,,would,,never,,leave,,you,,behind,,Ive,,seen,,the,,place,,where,,the,,broken,,people,,hide,,I,,wanna,,know,,love,,before,,I,,die,,Open,,the,,window,,Open,,the,,window,,I,,could,,steal,,a,,plane,,The,,stars,,the,,moon,,the,,rain,,I,,will,,make,,a,,change,,Id,,give,,anything,,I,,could,,escape,,thru,,the,,window,,of,,mind,,But,,I,,would,,never,,leave,,you,,behind,,Ive,,seen,,the,,place,,where,,the,,broken,,people,,hide,,I,,wanna,,know,,love,,before,,I,,die,,Im,,waiting,,,Im,,waiting,,For,,something,,,for,,nothing,,Im,,ready,,,Im,,ready,,now,,Open,,the,,window,,Open,,the,,window,,Open,,the,,window,,I,,could,,escape,,thru,,the,,window,,of,,my,,mind,,But,,I,,would,,never,,leave,,you,,behind,,Ive,,seen,,the,,place,,where,,the,,broken,,people,,hide,,I,,wanna,,know,,love,,before,,I,,die,,Open,,the,,window,,Open,,the,,window,,Open,,the,,window,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:Beth,,Hart,,&,,Rune,,Westberg,,Springing,,like,,a,,chicken,,I,,wake,,up,,in,,the,,morning,,Cooking,,up,,my,,bacon,,and,,bread,,Jumping,,in,,the,,shower,,Got,,less,,than,,half,,an,,hour,,To,,make,,it,,to,,the,,congregation,,Im,,going,,hip,,shaking,,down,,the,,aisle,,Breaking,,bread,,with,,my,,own,,special,,style,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,Now,,the,,preachers,,going,,crazy,,He,,swears,,hes,,gonna,,save,,me,,Stomping,,devils,,outon,,the,,floor,,My,,soul,,starts,,a,,jumping,,I,,know,,Im,,feeling,,something,,Choirs,,givin,,it,,up,,to,,the,,Lord,,Were,,going,,hip,,shaking,,down,,the,,aisle,,Every,,mother,,,brother,,,sister,,and,,child,,Got,,the,,spirt,,of,,God,,We,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,Aint,,nothing,,like,,a,,soul,,celebration,,To,,set,,your,,situation,,right,,Im,,going,,more,,than,,half,,way,,to,,heaven,,Destination,,straight,,to,,the,,light,,I,,know,,Im,,more,,than,,half,,way,,to,,heaven,,The,,lord,,I,,gotthe,,spirit,,of,,God,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,Now,,my,,mojo,,aint,,been,,working,,Im,,broken,,but,,Im,,learning,,To,,get,,my,,strut,,back,,up,,on,,the,,street,,People,,call,,me,,lazy,,Yeah,,just,,a,,little,,maybe,,Jivin,,everyone,,that,,I,,meet,,But,,Im,,going,,hip,,shaking,,down,,the,,aisle,,Yeah,,I,,do,,it,,with,,my,,own,,special,,style,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,Aint,,nothing,,like,,a,,soul,,celebration,,To,,set,,your,,situation,,right,,Im,,going,,more,,than,,half,,way,,to,,heaven,,Destination,,straight,,to,,the,,light,,I,,know,,Im,,more,,than,,half,,way,,to,,heaven,,The,,lord,,I,,gotthe,,spirit,,of,,God,,Got,,methe,,spirit,,of,,God,,Alright,,now,,alright,,now,,show,,them,,how,,to,,do,,it,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God:,,I,,want,,to,,thank,,you,,Lord,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God:,,For,,giving,,me,,the,,word,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God:,,I,,want,,to,,thank,,you,,Lord,,I,,want,,to,,thank,,you,,Lord,,I,,got,,to,,thank,,you,,Lord,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God:,,I,,want,,to,,thank,,the,,One,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God:,,Who,,gave,,his,,only,,son,,I,,got,,the,,spirit,,of,,God:,,I,,want,,to,,thank,,you,,Lord,,I,,want,,to,,thank,,you,,Lord,,Aint,,nothing,,like,,a,,soul,,celebration,,I,,made,,my,,reservation,,on,,time,,Im,,going,,more,,than,,half,,way,,to,,heaven,,Destination,,straight,,to,,the,,light,,,the,,light,,,light,,I,,know,,Im,,more,,than,,half,,way,,to,,heaven,,The,,lord,,Gave,,me,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,Gave,,me,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,Got,,me,,the,,spirit,,of,,God,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:,,Beth,,Hart,,I,,just,,stopped,,by,,to,,see,,your,,face,,I,,heard,,you,,been,,out,,running,,and,,hiding,,all,,over,,the,,place,,So,,you,,gone,,and,,you,,decided,,to,,give,,it,,all,,away,,to,,the,,church,,You,,say,,you,,aint,,sick,,but,,every,,little,,bit,,of,,the,,living,,hurts,,Wherever,,you,,go,,whatever,,you,,do,,I,,will,,be,,there,,inside,,of,,you,,There,,in,,your,,heart,,There,,in,,your,,heart,,Wherever,,you,,goI,,will,,go,,too,,The,,hours,,laid,,out,,like,,lightning,,stretching,,far,,across,,the,,sky,,You,,say,,,you,,say,,it,,must,,be,,a,,million,,years,,ago,,when,,I,,believed,,that,,I,,could,,fly,,Maybe,,Illburn,,down,,the,,house,,or,,build,,crosses,,from,,the,,wood,,Maybe,,Ill,,go,,to,,Africa,,and,,be,,lion,,king,,if,,only,,I,,could,,Wherever,,you,,go,,whatever,,you,,do,,I,,will,,be,,there,,inside,,of,,you,,There,,in,,your,,heart,,There,,in,,your,,heart,,Wherever,,you,,goI,,will,,go,,too,,I,,was,,there,,in,,the,,beginning,,when,,you,,took,,your,,first,,breath,,alone,,Ill,,be,,there,,in,,the,,ending,,when,,the,,worlds,,desire,,leaves,,your,,bones,,In,,all,,of,,the,,corners,,and,,in,,all,,the,,wide,,open,,spaces,,in,,the,,dark,,Ill,,be,,there,,in,,your,,heart,,Ill,,be,,there,,in,,your,,heart,,Ill,,be,,there,,in,,your,,heart,,There,,in,,your,,heart,,Ill,,be,,there,,in,,your,,heart,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:,,Beth,,Hart,,If,,its,,not,,one,,thing,,its,,another,,Flies,,buzzing,,around,,big,,as,,hawks,,Im,,not,,just,,screaming,,for,,my,,supper,,I,,live,,at,,the,,ugliest,,house,,on,,the,,block,,So,,what,,So,,what,,Ive,,been,,trying,,to,,make,,a,,little,,money,,If,,you,,got,,the,,honey,,I,,got,,the,,pot,,Im,,tired,,hearing,,youre,,so,,lonely,,I,,live,,in,,the,,ugliest,,house,,on,,the,,block,,Get,,the,,hell,,off,,my,,lot,,Yeah,,get,,the,,hell,,off,,my,,lot,,Yeah,,so,,what,,Beating,,on,,a,,dead,,horse,,for,,filler,,I,,dont,,go,,over,,well,,with,,the,,live,,stock,,These,,are,,serious,,times,,there,,are,,serial,,killers,,Next,,to,,the,,ugliest,,house,,on,,the,,block,,I,,heard,,that,,they,,hate,,my,,house,,a,,lot,,They,,say,,I,,aint,,gotta,,shot,,I,,know,,I,,aint,,gotta,,shot,,Entertainments,,where,,its,,at,,Reality,,reruns,,on,,crack,,My,,own,,dad,,could,,give,,a,,crap,,Id,,wear,,his,,love,,if,,I,,had,,a,,hard,,hat,,I,,would,,rob,,,but,,I,,hate,,the,,cops,,Sirens,,roar,,and,,guns,,go,,pop,,And,,Rock,,n,,Rolls,,become,,Hip,,Hop,,Oh,,well,,So,,what,,Yeah,,so,,what,,Oh,,hell,,Suck,,it,,up,,So,,what,,I,,swear,,to,,God,,Im,,not,,a,,sinner,,I,,know,,God,,likes,,me,,a,,lot,,He,,has,,saved,,me,,in,,the,,river,,So,,Ill,,stay,,in,,the,,ugliest,,house,,on,,the,,block,,Ill,,stay,,in,,this,,ugly,,house,,til,,I,,rot,,Be,,glad,,for,,what,,I,,got,,Entertainments,,where,,its,,at,,Reality,,reruns,,on,,crack,,My,,own,,dad,,could,,give,,a,,crap,,Id,,wear,,his,,love,,if,,I,,had,,a,,hard,,hat,,I,,would,,rob,,but,,I,,hate,,the,,cops,,Sirens,,roar,,and,,guns,,go,,pop,,And,,Rock,,n,,Rolls,,become,,Hip,,Hop,,Oh,,nana,,oh,,nana,,na,,oh,,nana,,nana,,oh,,nana,,oh,,nana,,oh,,na,,na,,na,,Na,,na,,na,,na,,Entertainments,,where,,its,,at,,Reality,,reruns,,on,,crack,,My,,own,,dad,,could,,give,,a,,crap,,Id,,wear,,his,,love,,if,,I,,had,,a,,hard,,hat,,I,,would,,rob,,but,,I,,hate,,the,,cops,,Sirens,,roar,,and,,guns,,go,,pop,,And,,Rock,,n,,Rolls,,become,,Hip,,Hop,,You,,cant,,be,,something,,that,,youre,,not,,And,,when,,I,,go,,lay,,my,,head,,down,,I,,want,,a,,man,,to,,stay,,around,,Well,,live,,in,,this,,ugly,,house,,Oh,,well,,So,,what,,Yeah,,so,,what,,Oh,,hell,,This,,sucks,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:,,Beth,,Hart,,Everything,,has,,changed,,The,,sky,,dont,,shine,,or,,rain,,Stars,,dont,,walk,,me,,home,,So,,I,,go,,this,,road,,alone,,But,,everything,,will,,turn,,When,,the,,heroes,,feel,,the,,burn,,And,,the,,outlaw,,speaks,,the,,truth,,I,,was,,braver,,in,,my,,youth,,No,,Im,,not,,the,,same,,But,,everything,,must,,change,,Everyone,,is,,gone,,The,,dogs,,dont,,get,,along,,Cracks,,run,,thru,,the,,wood,,Cant,,live,,here,,no,,one,,could,,But,,everyone,,will,,come,,With,,dreams,,and,,things,,theyve,,won,,Little,,women,,start,,to,,dance,,Broken,,men,,get,,a,,second,,chance,,No,,one,,is,,the,,same,,But,,everything,,must,,change,,I,,just,,want,,to,,go,,I,,just,,want,,to,,go,,Go,,outside,,and,,run,,I,,just,,want,,to,,beI,,just,,wanna,,see,,Before,,its,,all,,said,,and,,done,,I,,cant,,wait,,no,,longer,,,longer,,,longer,,Where,,is,,all,,the,,love,,Round,,here,,we,,all,,look,,up,,And,,the,,love,,runs,,ore,,the,,edge,,I,,just,,need,,a,,friend,,Then,,everywhere,,theres,,light,,When,,the,,dying,,start,,to,,fight,,And,,the,,ashes,,blow,,away,,Its,,the,,most,,beautiful,,day,,When,,its,,time,,to,,say,,goodbye,,Sweet,,mother,,dont,,you,,cry,,There,,will,,be,,no,,more,,pain,,Cuz,,everything,,must,,change,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:,,Beth,,Hart,,Something,,told,,me,,that,,it,,was,,over,,,baby,,yeah,,When,,I,,saw,,you,,,when,,I,,saw,,you,,andthat,,girl,,and,,yall,,was,,talking,,Something,,deep,,down,,,something,,deep,,down,,in,,my,,soul,,said,,go,,,go,,on,,and,,cry,,girl,,When,,I,,saw,,you,,,when,,I,,saw,,you,,and,,that,,same,,person,,and,,yall,,waswalking,,by,,And,,Idrather,,,Id,,rather,,baby,,be,,a,,blind,,girl,,Than,,to,,see,,you,,walk,,away,,,walk,,away,,from,,me,,baby,,Dont,,leave,,me,,I,,dont,,wanna,,see,,you,,go,,Oh,,oh,,your,,warm,,embrace,,Your,,warm,,,warm,,embrace,,When,,I,,looked,,down,,in,,the,,glass,,that,,I,,held,,to,,my,,lips,,And,,I,,saw,,the,,reflection,,of,,the,,tears,,rolling,,down,,my,,face,,Thats,,when,,I,,knew,,I,,loved,,you,,and,,Icouldnt,,do,,without,,you,,And,,Id,,rather,,be,,a,,blind,,girl,,,baby,,baby,,baby,,,baby,,,baby,,Oh,,baby,,,oh,,,oh,,baby,,And,,something,,deep,,down,,in,,my,,soul,,said,,go,,,go,,on,,and,,cry,,girl,,When,,I,,saw,,you,,,when,,I,,saw,,you,,and,,that,,same,,person,,and,,yall,,waswalking,,by,,And,,Idrather,,go,,blind,,,Id,,rather,,go,,blind,,,Id,,rather,,go,,blind,,Than,,to,,see,,you,,walk,,away,,,dont,,walk,,away,,Cause,,Id,,rather,,goblind,,,,Writer,,&,,Composer:Billy,,Foster,,&,,Ellington,,Jordan,,"Bang,,,Bang,,,Boom,,,Boom",,,,,,Hart,,,,Rune,,,Westberg,,,3:35,,,3Chart,(2012),[5],Peak,position,Austrian,Album,Charts,50,Denmark,Albums,Chart,6,French,Album,Charts,59,German,Album,Charts,39,Netherlands,Albums,Top,100,8,Norwegian,Album,Charts,24,Swedish,Album,Charts,40,Switzerland,Album,Charts,34,UK,Albums,Chart,52,^,,,"Bang,,,Bang,,,Boom,,,Boom,,,by,,,Beth,,,Hart,,,Charts,,,Performance"acharts.usBang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom,,Studio,,album,,by,,Beth,,Hart,,Released,,October,,05,,,2012,,Genre,,Blues,,rock,,Length,,48:58,,Label,,Provogue,,,Mascot,,Producer,,Kevin,,Shirley,,Beth,,Hart,,chronology,,Don't,,Explain,,(2011),,Bang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom,,(2012),,Seesaw,,(2013),,Singles,,from,,Bang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom,,""Baddest,,Blues",,[1]",,Released:,,October,,01,,,2012,,""Bang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom",,[2]",,Released:,,October,,14,,,2012,,""Thru,,The,,Window,,of,,My,,Mind"",,Released:,,January,,28,,,2013,,Jeff,,Beck),,Ellington,,Jordan,,,Billy,,Foster,,5:01,,AllMusic,,,AllMovie,,,SideReel,,,Celebified,,,About,,,FAQ,,,Feedback,,,Advertise,,,Copyright,,,Policy,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Subscribe,,,2016,,,AllMusic,,,,a,,,division,,,of,,,All,,,Media,,,Network,,,,LLC.All,,,Rights,,,Reserved,,,"Everything,,,Must,,,Change",,,,,,Hart,,,3:48,,,.US,,,Bonus,,,Track,,,No405,,Not,,Allowed.Charts[edit]"Beth,,Hart:,,Bang,,Bang,,Boom,,Boom;,,American,,Songwriter""Swing,,,My,,,Thing,,,Back,,,Around",,,,,,Hart,,,3:37,,,6.Retrieved,,November,,22,,,2014In,some,ways,,this,is,the,purest,record,Hart,has,yet,recorded;,there,is,a,real,sense,of,what,she,can,sing,and,how,she,lays,back,,waiting,for,the,moment,when,her,wailing,would,create,the,strongest,disruption f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le : Sam 21 Mai - 06:33 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ancestral - Dofus (Agride). Index du Forum .::. Présentation des joueurs IG & IRL
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation